Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams

To: chuckc@attglobal.net, boxweed@thebest.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:52:41 EDT
You guys are missing the point.  When you die young, tragically and while you
are popular, you get to be held in very high regard regardless of whether or
not you deserve it.  Who would still be worshipping an old, fat, crusty,
womanizing John F. Kennedy if he were still alive?  My guess is we'd think of
him more the way we think of his brother, Teddy.  (Not trying to disrespect
Kennedy, just needed an analogy.)

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A