Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:06:41 -0400
On Tuesday 31 July 2001 06:49 pm, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
> OK Youse Guys,
> Didja know that Thicko and Thicktone member Bill "Slowhand, I don't play no
> stinkin' chords" Dalton co-wrote the song "Short SHorts" and was a member
> of the Royal Guardsmen?

Cool! Although I have to admit I didn't know they did "Short Shorts." I do
remember that they did "Snoopy vs. The Red Baron" and "Snoopy vs. The Red
Baron Christmas." :-)

And unrelated to this sort of music but perhaps slightly LBC, have any of you
heard of "Wylde Nept"? They're a group out the the midwest that I found on
Napster (and later mp3.com) and they play various traditional and traditional
style Irish (and other UK?) music. Lots of drinking songs. Really good stuff!
If you're interested go to http://www.mp3.com and search for them - lots of
their music is there for downloading. They also have their own site
http://www.wyldenept.com. Seems like good stuff to listen to while cruising
along.

Eddie
1971 Midget