Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams (now Trivia)

To: Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>
Subject: Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams (now Trivia)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:20:27 -0500
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I didn't realize that it has been so long since Francis Vincent had passed into
the Excentrifugal Forz to become Father O'Blivion. He hopefully can avoid a
collision with the Cosmic Debris. It is like it was just yesterday he was at
odds
with that BITCH Tipper Gore and the P.M.R.C.........................