Leaving the Country

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaving the Country
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:09:30 -0400
We did our honeymoon for 2 weeks last September in Germany.
Munich - BMW Museum(check out the cool headphones and the videos that have
nothing to do with BMW's), the Residence(a huge palace), and the huge
market.  Once you figure out the rail system, it's easy to get around.
Berchtesgaden - we caught a great car show here, try the salt mine tour,
good shopping.
Fussen - Ludwig's castle(although it's a tourist trap), if you have time,
go to Linderhof
Rothenburg - great city and there is a 1000 year old castle about 15
minutes away where we stayed - beautiful!
Stuttgart - we drove through, got lost and tired, so off to Baden-Baden.
But we did have a good itinerary setup here that we'll do some other time.
Baden-Baden - awesome resort town.  Try the Roman-Irish Bath - Wednesday is
mixed, and nude!  Very relaxing and I really wish we had these over here.
3 hours of water and relaxation for less than $60!

If you want Bed and Breakfast info or our itinerary, let me know for more
details.  We definitely want to go back!  And, it's really not that
expensive.  But I wish we hadn't done so much driving!  Don't get a Focus -
we had one and it was horrible(plus we're in Germany and want a good German
car), so we took it back and got a BMW.

Have fun!
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and '59 100/6     |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |