putting it back together

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: putting it back together
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:28:31 -0400
I'm finally ready to drop the 1275 back into my '67 Sprite so now I have
questions
1. I keep hearing about clutch disk backwards.  What is the correct way?
 I don't notice any significant difference between the two faces of the clutch
2. Is it better to install intake and header before dropping engine in?
3. Install starter and alternator before dropping engine in?

I know these sound kind of silly, but I'm just not sure how much clearance there
is going to be when it goes back together.

Tommy
70B daily driver
67 Sprite FINALLY coming back together