Re: Robert's Blue smoke

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Robert's Blue smoke
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:02:41 -0400
Yeah, if you can't stand the heat, get outta the garage.  :)

There's no bad news.  I started the healing process.  This engine is coming
out.  I expect to find a few extra things along the way.  I also want to
avoid painting the engine compartment. :)  I do want to clean up and paint
the battery tray though.  I put out some feelers to the local MG Club and
didn't get any bites on a ( temporary ) replacement 1275.  Today I will try
to phone the local shops to see what I can find.  If I don't find anything,
then, I'll put the 1098 in.

BTW, the lady who sold me this car was very honest about it's history.  I
fully expected to do the clutch hydraulics and be swapping engines.  What a
stroke of fortune that she ( the car ) allowed me to get acquainted to her
before the inevitable.

Robert D.
Bad news is when someone gets sick or dies or the ability to provide for
your family is impaired.  A broken hobby car or part is just a little
setback.