Re: front swaybar

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: front swaybar
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:18:58 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Geoff,

Order new links, rubber bushings, and the metal straps for the bushing, if also
needed. You can remove the bar until you receive the parts w/o a problem.

Contact Peter C. at Worldwide Auto nosimport@mailbag.com or dE at stirB tsuJ
moc.emoh@stirbtsuj (justbrits@home.com) :-)

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
63 Sprite Mk II
74 Midget
Innocenti Spiders (Stand back, honey, they're multiplying!)