Re: Airline Humor....no LBC! 2001 13:10:37 -0400

To: bugeye15@hotmail.com (brian S)
Subject: Re: Airline Humor....no LBC! 2001 13:10:37 -0400
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:33:31 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, Brian!

You do approach and departure out of
LIC? I don't fly a 777 at all. Just returned
to SAABS from our minijet.

You and I have no doubt "talked" over
the freqcy. many times my friend, whether
we know it or not. I do trips out of BOS to
HPN many times during my 4 day trips out of BOS. I'm gonna be looking
for you
on the radio, sir!

And, yes, I will take you up on the tour,
my friend. I've been out to Islip (used to
be based there and LGA for that matter, for BEX before we got bought by
AMR's
Eagle.) many times but never to LIC
faciltiy.

I will E-mail you when I get back Tues
evening or Wed AM to see what is convenient for you and take directions.

Definitely look forward to meeting you
and would definitely appreciate walk-
through of the facility.

For whatever it's worth, you guys are
the absolute tops among a lot of our
pilots; you guys know your stuff.

You don't by chance know a guy who
used to dispatch for Brockway Air 10
years or so ago? First name of Eric,
about late 30's or early 40's by this time,
slender fellow, very "sharp" (as most of
if not all of you, are) and hopefully, I'll
remember his last name by the time we
meet for tour!! He may be common "I"
but he was working approach/departure
several years ago when he got started