Re: List

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:00:48 EDT
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> I am not sure if there is a real need tho. Mark has been really good about
> downtime for years. One Major blip in he last 2 or 3 years. That is partly
> why I have waited to respond. I have been thinking about it, and I am unsure

- - - - - - - - - - -

I don't think it is necessary.  I'm sure that Mark will let us know if he
intends to stop his service.  He has thousands of people on all his lists,
and I'm sure when he puts our a call for a few bucks, he gets enough to keep
things running.

If Mark ever gets bored with all this and sells his LBC and buys a Hyundai,
then we can start thinking about someone to take over.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport