Re: I Really LOVE This List!!!!!!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: I Really LOVE This List!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:13:38 -0400 FILETIME=[270A0550:01C12082]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I want to thank everyone who responded to my question about my Mini not
idling properly and dying out!!  I first checked to make sure there were no
leaks between the vacuum advance and the carb....there weren't.  Then I
checked to make sure there was ample oil in the thing on top of the
carb.....there was.  Then, because someone mentioned that a slightly rough
idle, along with "spitting" sounds occasionally coming from the exhaust pipe
might mean that it is set too lean, I opened the jet 4 flats.....EUREKA!!
The car now performs and sounds like new.  No more dying out when I take my
foot off the accelerator, and it purrrrrs like a kitten!  I REALLY LOVE THIS
LIST!!  Thanks, y'all !!

Bob