DCOE

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: DCOE
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:42:54 EDT
Cc: gjbranch@mediaone.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Well Cap'n Bob,

Not wanting to get into a p**sing match here but I do drink a lot of tea so
here goes, firstly I think you are mistaken.

The original point was about the pump jet circuit having a ball check releif
valve and the fact is it doesn't as far as I know and no-one has demonstrated
that it has.

Removing the top cover doesn't tell me much about the pump jets because they
are set in the side body of the carb.

So just where are these balls?  The only fitting on the DCOE top cover is the
float and float needle valve which monitors the fuel level and does not
effect the carb circuit.

I have a DCOE on the Sprite and a pair sitting here beside me, and a
selection of books about Webers.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 09/08/01 12:24:45 Pacific Daylight Time,