Ford diff in a Spridget/Minor

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Ford diff in a Spridget/Minor
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:48:45 +0100
48 requests for info!!!
Not computer literate enough to do this job justice, I have passed copies of
this to PTEGLER and LARRY MILLER since they both offered to post it on
websites for me.  Not really the sort of thing to put on our own website,
although if there is enough interest then "partspub.com" (Tom Stone on this
list) could no doubt ship in some UK Ford diffs if needed.

Not in it for the money.
(Sierra gearbox for #50UK plus shipping????  No WAY to make any money!)