Re: A good (Spridget) man is easy to find (Was big bummer)

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A good (Spridget) man is easy to find (Was big bummer)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:47:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/01 9:02:14 AM, froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< No, Cap'n Bob... Kent has "IT".... one of very few ever made!  I'll have to
admit, after meeting these two ladies, I got the sense that Carolyn (Wrong
Way's
wife) and PeggyBear Bohler must have come form the same mold.  Dave and Rick
are
lucky fellows also. >>

Herb

After about five years of moving around  in the "new" Healey community, I
believe there are far more than average good marriages that are making it (or
going to) in the long haul.  The San Diego Club's Superbowl Party is
something of a  general get together for those of us who don't much care
about Superbowl.  At one of them, a group of us were  idly chatting and one
lady mentioned that they were celebrating their 51th anniversary.  Turned out
all eight of us were in first marriages, and the shortest one was ten years.
Carolyn, PeggyBear, and Kent's wife aren't the only lucky ones.

Annice

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)