Re: Wanted

To: Mark Perry <markdp@pacbell.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:11:43 -0400
Mark

It took me four or five tries to get on from an eBay (your personal screw
your neighbor trading place - sorry Allen). I finally got a Horler for $15
above list (at least list according to the sticker in the book). Brand
spankin new, in the cellophane wrapper.

Just keep trying. Most of the folks on this list that have one, ain't never
gonna part with it. Something about "cold dead hands" (totally western
reference there) was what I heard.

Larry

--

Larry Macy