now after blistering heat.....it's raining!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: now after blistering heat.....it's raining!
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:25:20 -0000
joy!  now i'm waiting for the rain to stop!  not real excited about driving
to new hope show in the wet with comp t/a r-1"s in the bugeye.  too slick in
the rain!   now if it stops..............i'm off and running!
hope i can get there !  i ditched the trailer concept after getting saab
tech inspected last night and running again trhis morning!  so phooey on
trailer!  explained to family that it would be easier if i just went and got
home a.s.a.p. .    we have a very special dinner tonight!   my wife is
adopted and her birth mother is visiting her family here in the east(she
lives in tuscon az.).   her mom and her husband are taking us out tonight.
so the sooner i get home and get cleaned up.......the sooner we can join her
mother and spend some catch up time.   (this is the 3rd time she will see
her mom, they just met a year and a half ago!)   so i need to good today and
get home reasonably quickly!
chuck