Re: Harrogate

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harrogate
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:22:41 EDT
Elizabeth,

My diary is a bit full and what with moving house etc and I only manage about
a couple of race meetings a year.  There are a few Spridgets that hillclimb.
I also have to finish the suspension rebuild on my car which might mean
replacing a ball-joint which I haven't ordered yet.

Are you flying into Heathrow?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 11/08/01 08:45:30 Pacific Daylight Time, fisher@hctc.net