Re: Weather report (no LBC)

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weather report (no LBC)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:23:08 EDT
Yes Mike, but as you well know, in Yuma it gets to 120 in the summer and
stays that way all afternoon and evening.  At the time, we were going over to
Yuma at least 1 weekend  a month to be with my parents, boat, dog, etc.  and
even Bakersfield can't touch Yuma for pure dry heat in the summer.  We really
were pretty rough on it.