New info on Caribou tops

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New info on Caribou tops
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:22:17 -0400
I was informed by Ed at Caribou tops that he WILL take back any top that does
not fit.
So regarding my previous post about "no returns if installation is started" He
advised me that he will take it back if it does not fit.

So yes, the cloth type tops do look great, yes they fad if not garaged, and
now if it doesn't fit, you can return it.

Ed says (and I quote)

"It has ALWAYS been our policy that you cannot find out how well the top will
fit until you put it on, ergo you need to be able to "return" it even after
you've put it on. Other wise this would be just like buying pair of pants
without trying them on, and whether they fit or not you're stuck with them."

I am still sticking with vinyl.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ