Re: Sports? was Re: Rotator Cuff (NO LBC)

Subject: Re: Sports? was Re: Rotator Cuff (NO LBC)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:26:11 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
That was the biography of Jessico White "The Dancing Outlaw" from Boone County,
West "by
God" "Smile when you say it" Virginia.

He ended up getting a bit part on "Rosanne" and I've seen him in a bar doing
his Elvis
impersonation in Charleston. It should be essential viewing for all Americans.
I think I
have a copy of the show. While some of WV (and probably some other sections of
the
country) are like that, especially the party scene (don't ask), we ain't
completely
redneck. At least I keep telling myself that. I do wear shoes, didn't marry my
sister,
ain't on welfare and have all my teeth.

I don't think it was a four wheel drive but some sort of a chevy sedan, gotta
be a chevy
impala. They was doing donuts and its hard to do donuts in a four wheel drive.

I think the scene of them two fighting on their respective porches is one of
the greatest
moments in American Cinema. I hurt from laughing every time Is see it.

On a more somber note, that area of the state got hit very, very hard in some
flooding
last month. It will be years until the area recovers. One town, Mullins had 62
out of 63
businesses damaged or destroyed. Over 1000 homes were destroyed.

Andy