was purests hit delete, new lbc and music content

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: was purests hit delete, new lbc and music content
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:06:21 -0700
> I could be wrong but I thought that most owns performed transmission
conversions
> to have 1st gear syncro and/or a 5 speed. yes/no?
>
> jay fishbein

Correct, usually prompted into decision by failure of original transmission.
:)

On another note, had VH1 on in the background this morning.  Janet Jackson
video comes on and catches my ear due to plagiarized riff from "Ventura
Highway".  Janet is driving a Big Healey in the video. Song is called
"Someone to Call my Lover".
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon