Undercoating?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Undercoating?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:50:40 EDT
Right now I am in between having pulled the engine and transmission out and
waiting to get back the parts from the machine shop on the 1275 rebuild.
Actually haven't sorted the question of what transmission. When I drained the
original tranny, a few chunks of gears came out.

So while I am screwing around, what is the common knowledge on applying
undercoating?

What was there is mostly peeled away. But no rust underneath. Probably due to
the fact that the car came from Southern California, and coated everything in
its path with a mist of oil.

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A