Vioxx Re: Rotator Cuffx x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vioxx Re: Rotator Cuffx x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:29:00 -0400
Kate and other interested listers ---

Like I said, Rita has tried everything including Vioxx which
effectively killed the pain but like the others also upset her
stomach.  Tylenol is her regular source for pain but doesn't
work for tendinitis conditions.  Rita is a dye in the wool
quilter which no doubt accounts for her shoulder malady.

After reading up a little bit on the subject of rotator cuffs my
info source, the net, claims that this condition is more associated
with athletes and when surgery is required it is an attempt to
restore an athlete's ability to continue his sport.  Although most
operations are successful rarely will an athlete regain top form.

Anyway, the other night when asking Rita about her condition
she informed me quite matter factly that since having had
physical therapy the pain has been alleviated.  And to think I've
been feeling sorry for her all this time.  Well, I hope it is gone
for good but judging by past experiences it may return.

Thanks to all for your input.
Roy Rogers