Re: NO LBC>>> Bank Business

To: rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, transerv@sprynet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7FKKET28218
Subject: Re: NO LBC>>> Bank Business
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:20:03 EDT
I really do have genuine sympathy here.  The stress of buying and selling (if
Rob is just buying I have much less sympathy) is enormous.  Days before we
moved our removal man's lorry had a crash, etc.  Not least after your entire
material possessions other than a car is in a lorry and you arrive at your
new house you have to wait for a telephone call at midday precisely before
you can be sure the house is yours.  You also have to hope the other people
have in fact moved out & if they haven't you can't make them because it would
be an illegal eviction (I think I would go for the consequences of an illegal
conviction with some minor assault charges)

If it goes wrong it costs money, like about close to a thousand pounds (ask
me how I know).

Finally and just for Rob, when you get to move let me know if you want to
save #50 or so on 5 lever locks and yale type deadlocks - I changed about a
#100 worth when I got here and kept the old stuff - can knock it out cheap if
it fits your doors (be very sure to check before cutting a hole, hacking the
door).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 15/08/01 12:25:50 Pacific Daylight Time,