Re: New custom dash installed at last!

To: eddie@mediarchive.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New custom dash installed at last!
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:03:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/01 5:08:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
eddie@mediarchive.com writes:

> Well, it's finally done! I've been working on a custom dash for my Midget on
> and off most of the summer and I finally got it installed today. Pics are
> here: http://www.mediarchive.com/~eddie/midget/ Pics 1 and 2 are about the
> same. 3 is a slightly closer view. I'm going to put together a "how-to" for

- - - - - - - - - - -

Looks like a pretty good job.  I guess the purists will have a bird, and
don't count on winning any "most original" prizes, but it is your car and you
can do what you want with it.

How big is your Grant steering wheel?  I have the original wheel on my '77
Midget and it is too large.  I was just looking at the Grant web site, and
wondering what size would be the best choice.  Too small and it is too hard
to turn when parking.  I was thinking about a 13 1/3" wheel.  Also, did you
use a Grant adapter to mount it?  Any problems?

TIA,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget