Re: Tube Shock Conversion?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:35:56 +0100
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You can buy brand new ones in the UK.  I've ordered a set of rears for the
MGC.  Spax tube ones foul the axle case.  I "believe" MOSS bought out the
remains of the Armstrong group and had a run of all types remanufactured to
the original spec on the original tooling.  Rear MGC with new linkage runs
at about $120US(?) each