Re: Miatas and other new ragtops

To: davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miatas and other new ragtops
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 06:42:52 EDT
I haven't bothered to debate this subject until now (other work piling up)
but I think I agree that of all the modern sports cars I have driven and at
one time or another I have driven the majority of them (didn't bother with
the boxster) the S2000 is my all time favourite apart from the Elise (haven't
had chance to drive it).  It is everything a real sports car should be and of
the current crop of similar offerings from other manufacturers it is the best
IMHO.

Daniel1312

n a message dated 17/08/01 22:59:18 Pacific Daylight Time,