Re: 1500 Manifold removal

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 Manifold removal
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:15:11 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/2001 2:39:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

> Is it a job for a
> special slim socket or trick ring spanner?

Until I put the header on my 1500, the only way I could get to the nuts was
to get on my back, reach up behind the wheel with an open face combination
wrench, and slowly, a flat at a time, turn it off till it was loose enough to
get my fingers up there to turn it by hand.  With the new header (Pacesetter)
I can use a wobble extension and get them all from topside.

--David C.