gun thread *no lbc* beware

Subject: gun thread *no lbc* beware
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:04:10 -0400
Cc: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
There are lots of PC Canadians, but I'm not one of them.  I prefer to think
for myself.  My government is to serve, not rule.  ( I may be wrong!  : )  )

I've been interested in guns, cars and the opposite sex ever since I can
remember.  In Canada, a citizen with a good record and in good mental health
can even own handguns ( but to 'carry' is a different thing ).

Our current Liberal gov't is trying to turn Canada into a police state, with
quite a bit of success.  A lot of the citizens in this country who have
become urbanized, forget that their fathers ( and perhaps mothers ) probably
were safe in the presence of firearms.  They watch the news too much!

That's the long winded way of saying 'yes'.

Robert D.