Re: gun thread *no lbc* beware Doctors

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gun thread *no lbc* beware Doctors
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:52:02 -0400
This was sent to me by a friend and is a little dated but is an
interesting train of thought/logic

              Number of physicians in the US: 700,000.
              Accidental deaths caused by physicians per
              year: 120,000.
              Accidental deaths per physician.... 0.171 (U.S.
              Dept. of Health & Human Services)

              Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000.
              Number of accidental gun deaths per year (all
              age groups) 1,500.
              Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188(Benton
              County News Tribune, 17th of November, 1999).

              Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000
              times more dangerous than gun owners.

              "Remember, Not everyone has a gun, but everyone
              has at least one Doctor."

              Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.
              We must ban doctors before this gets out of hand.

              Remember guns don't kill people, doctors do!