'74 Midget Fuel Lines - Help!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '74 Midget Fuel Lines - Help!
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:33:14 -0700
I've got a leak in the fuel lines from the evaporator to the fuel line going
to the engine. I figure I have to replace both the braided lines (if one is
gone, the other is going).
Ok, the line from the fuel tank came loose easily.
Now, the line through the trunk floor is the problem. I figured it has to be
undone from below since the top connector is blocked from turning. So I
undid the lower connector as far as possible. But I can't get the top piece
to separate so I can take the evaporator section out.
What do I do now?
Bob