Pre-ebay Sale Extravaganza Extraordinaire

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pre-ebay Sale Extravaganza Extraordinaire
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:00:53 -0500
I have the following item if anyone needs them.  No reasonable offer
refused.  I prefer trades.

"SU Carburettors" book by Haynes (not Fruit of the Loom) in good shape.
Covers H,HD,HS,HIF to 1976.  About 80 pages long.

>From late '70s MGB
MGB speedo(poor, for parts), MGB tach(fair-poor, can be resurrected),
elec temp gauge (C,H, blue, red)(good shape), "unleaded fuel only"(good
shape), clock (VDO, factory, I think, good shape, trim ring a little
dirty)

1.5 water/oil dual gauges (one missing ring, glass, needles.  Both have
water line cut on the back of the gauge.)

SU HIF-6s AUD 388F (dirty, complete) and AUD 388R (dirty,missing some
parts)

Firestone wire wheel.  13X4.5  painted silver.

Anyone interested, email me off-list.  Or, look for these things on ebay
if no one here is interested.

Cheers,
Derf