upcoming events, brochure with good photos :-)

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: upcoming events, brochure with good photos :-)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:20:23 +1000
It has been a busy year and a half, only 2 outing in the Sprite in that time -
the Lactos
Rally in Tasmania and the Sprite National Challenge in Sth Australia (new job,
new house
renovations and the biggest, our now 10 month old daughter (child #3)). The
National challenge
saw my engine cooked by a fellow competitor so it took me a while to recover
from that one...

So, it is with great anticipation I am back on the track this weekend for the 6
Hr
Relay race in the Midget. A team of 5, 1 at a time on the track. Over 40 teams!
It is
always a great event with each session about 45 min or so. The Mini club always
does
well (it is a handicap race first and foremost), so we'll be out to try and
defend Spridget honour.

I'm back for some race meetings in the MG series (first time for nearly 2
years!), then the
big one -- competing in an all-Healey race at the Malaysian round of the
American Le Mans
Series. (November). I am just itching toget back on the track!!!

BTW, there is a brochure promoting the all-Healey race series - it is at

http://reality.sgi.com/mg_melbourne/brochure/brochure.html

Colin Dodds has a couple of photos of his lightweight bugeye (the toolbox), My
bugeye is
in a couple of shots (#70), and my midget (#58) in another.

Mike