Re: My garage. was, RE: hey! where is evryone?

To: tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My garage. was, RE: hey! where is evryone?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:28:20 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/01 9:11:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com writes:

> I am moving my stuff tomorrow to another garage, much cuter and safer
> neighborhood but it's only a single. So storage only, and can't work on it
> (no electricity, no noise). But the "shack" is pretty cute with a really
> nice rose garden out back and a stream cutting through the property. $250 a
> month. The structure is really a double garage with another renter renting
> the house and that garage. Maybe I can sub-rent the other... that would be
> sweet.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Jeez, Toby, this is EXACTLY what I have for storage for my Midget, whilst I
look for a house.  But I am only paying $50 per month rent.  Midget is happy
and dry, and all my "stuff" including compressor is sitting next to it.  I
visited it yesterday, because it's about 45 miles from my apartment.
(Bummer!)

Move to Emmaus, PA and you can find some cheep rent.  And you will only be a
few miles from the famous "chuck garage" too.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport