Re: Non LBC Tool Question

To: Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC Tool Question
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:47:32 -0400
I believe I know what is a hammer drill. That ain't it.

When I was younger, working in a welding/fabrication
shop, after welding a large seam with white wire at about
200 amps, I used to clean off the flux with what we used
to call a "scaler." It was a reciprocating pneumatic chisel.
No drills. No drill bits. This was a chisel head that reciprocated.
Used it to knock off the flux. Maybe also to smooth the
weld.

I need an electric version of that.

chuckC