bugeye suspension problems?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: bugeye suspension problems?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:16:58 EDT
the sprite that i purchased last year has about 1/2" - 3/4" of tire sticking
out of only the right side fender well: it has front disc brakes and wire
wheels, new front suspension parts and no visible body/frame damage...my
question is, do i have a problem with my wheel alignment (camber looks a
little off but is not adjustable as i understand), or is it something else,
or is it nothing? i read somewhere that when front discs were put on these
cars the track became wider due to the hubs...any serious opinions/answers
appreciated.

doug k.
'60 bugeye
'56 wife