Re: Alternater heater control - NO MORE UNDER BONNET

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternater heater control - NO MORE UNDER BONNET
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net> wrote:
> of cooling the water/antifreeze.  How many of you
> guys leave this valve open all
> the time and how many close it when summer comes
> along.

Open all the time.  Because mine leaks when closed
;-).

My next rebuild I'm gonna make a test engine,
instrumented with a bunch of threaded bosses so I can
hook up a Hobo and measure temp distribution.

=====
Ron Soave

"It ain't women that kill a ballplayer.  It's stayin' up all night lookin' for
'em that does."
- Casey Stengel
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/