Re: DCOE Balls!

To: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: DCOE Balls!
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:07:10 -0400
You know what would be fun?  Set up a 45DCOE with a compressor on the suck end
and feed it "fuel" in the form of Saftee Kleen or some such and actually see how
the different circuits perform.  This is probably what's called a "flow bench",
but wouldn't it be fun to fool around with?    Hey Daniel, Bob, any other "too
curious for their own good" listers:  Wanna get together and mess up someone's
shop????
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini