RE: Just when you thought it was safe..

To: "'GreenBugeye@aol.com'" <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Just when you thought it was safe..
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:28:14 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
1.Cat chocks?..ummm..we keep ours shaved.
2.ummm. dont have a gun rack, but we fill our super soakers with jello.
3.personally we prefer Buffet...but franks ok too.
4.Hey this is our weekend out, ive got a pass for 4 days..
5.I would offer you my homebrew "Southwind Naked Ale"(IPA with extra crystal
malts), but the crewgirls drank it all..
6.personally i like the tropics...sorry thats topics
7.your who?
8.first bring me a shrubbery!
9.Weve got a brass pole for auditions, they have to be willing to pack wheel
bearings in their lingerie to even qualify.

Listers:

There are so few Spridget folk in NEOhio that I've heard of the new guy even
though we've never met -- we have common acquaintances, so I'm pretty sure
he'll be OK.  Still, please add to this list of things I gotta remember to
check:

1. Cat chocks
2. Guns and position on same
3. Zappa
4. Level of insanity (some = good, more = better)
5. Beer (although my welcome wagon travels with a six of Bass Ale)
6. Position on on-topic vs. off-topic posts (don't need an "Ohio Bob")
7. Ability to restrain self from responding to some listers
8. Ability to engage in meaningless, witty commentary
9. Level of access to young women to serve as potential wives for wayward
listers

Am I missing anything?  (Geez, the things I do for you guys....)

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A
93 Audi S4 TQ