RE: '72 Midget? 4X4? & Sad Bugeye

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: '72 Midget? 4X4? & Sad Bugeye
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:49:56 -0700
Good memory Bill.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/midguki.htm

Yes, known to make appearances at the Chico show. (photo passed on to me by
David (Crash) Ramsey, though he will deny it... ([original] Mission
Impossible music playing in the background)...

...this message will self-destruct faster than Mike Maclean's Bugeye will
start to drip oil again...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -