RE: Sad bugeye

To: "'David Riker'" <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sad bugeye
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:28:16 -0700
Knowing that the same person owns both of these cars and resides in
California is not going to dispel the (correct?) notion of a Left
Coaster to our East Coast friends...<grin>

All I can say is that I'm an American by birth, Texan by grace of God,
and only in California right now because they need Texans to get the job
done right. (Let's see what kinda ruckus that statement starts...<big,
wide, evil Grin>)

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA