RE: Carb part description

To: "Bill Mantz" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb part description
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:46:07 -0500
Bill,
         Have you looked at one? A tang goes into the carb, and one goes
into the float chamber. To accomplish the proper tilting of the float
chamber relative to the carb body, one of the tangs must be offset. There
has to be a different adapter for front and rear carbs as the float bowls
are on opposite sides as you face the carbs.
         'kay?
         Peter C
==