somewhat harmless..

To: "'TMHEFFRON@aol.com'" <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: somewhat harmless..
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:26:05 -0400
ok...
so as AANR members,we have AANR decals on the racecars.
ok, so we have all over suntans from driving around our LBC's ..we ALWAYS wear
shoes when we drive..,(the car manual has instructions to ride around topless
no?!) ..
and of course when racing I have to have a place to sew my patches on since
spike wont let me get a VSCDA/Austin Healey Tattoo.
besides all those little pieces of spent Hoosiers being thrown up by the alfas
would really hurt..

we play well with others..
i share parts and tools..and my canopy.
We have our shots..
we take showers at the track..
We always bring food to the pot-lucks..
Ok,,so what if BHT (john d.) could write a thesis on us and retire early..
we race in the rain..
we are just a bit...colorful thats all.

<< Rumor has it he has raced his bugeye nude.  >>

Nah, the official VSCDA Incident Report documented it as "some form of
fleshtone Space Age Nomex-like Fabric"...

TuTone