Re: Les Leston ID needed

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Les Leston ID needed
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:26:44 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I spoke with these guys on the phone after sending them the photos that I
have. It seems they have never seen this style either. They think that
perhaps it was a prototype that was never manufactured but the few that were
made possibly were sold off. If anyone else knows of another source of info,
or would be willing to host the photos I have for reference, please let me
know.
Thanks, Brad