Re: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS!

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT WARNING SPRIDGETEERS!
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:17:00 -0500
<<He has been censured (and perhaps even censored) by
none other than WST, The Flounder of Team Thicko, where I understand there
are NO RULES! >>

Why sure there are, John!!  "Be "VERY" sure NOT to live up to ANY
"commitment"!!!  Especially any made by said "Idiot Flounder"!!!

<< He calls his car "Tinkerbell" and calls his tinkerbell "car.">>

I for one would be VERY interested in just how YOU know about "...his
tinkerbell "car."

<<He runs a fake license plate! >>

er, YOUR "address" is GOV!!  How much more "fake" can there be???  (at least
it is from GREAT area of the country!!)

<< Is this the kind of person YOU want your
children to be emailing???? >>

BEATS WST !!!!!!!! (no pun intended:  hands down!)

<< None of this is exaggerated.  I have no
commercial interest.  Just be ready!   He is the kind of person your parents
warned you about.>>

But unlike like "Flounder" or Jessie Jackson, Mr. Kansa WARNS all before
hand!!!  Also, he does NOT call his "group" "arm candy"!!!

        Ed