Tonneau Bar Addition

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, SMAHC@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tonneau Bar Addition
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:39:43 EDT
I have finally posted the pictures of the tonneau bar addition that I made to
support the center of the tonneau cover in order to avoid pooling of water
and zipper leakage.  This bar clips around the existing stock tonneau bar,
then clips around the front of the dashboard (in the 1500 Midget).  I am sure
it could be modified for any vehicle that uses a tonneau bar.  I made the bar
out of thin walled tubing and it took less than an hour to construct.  I
covered it with a spray plastic.