Bugeye master cyl help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye master cyl help
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:25:22 -0400
I have a 60 Sprite and have rebuilt the master cylinder.....twice.....with the
same results. Neither piston will not return after they are depressed once.

All internal rubber parts have been replaced, the cylinders have been honed and
I coated all with brake fluid before closing up.

Could it be that the rubber rings around each piston is slightly too large?
Any other ideas?

Thank you for the help.  This is the most mechanical I have ever gotten. I
usually stick to body work. The Sprite has been off the road for a year while I
gave it a paint job.

Scott