Re: was ED now Peter

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: was ED now Peter
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:29:46 -0700
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank Clarici wrote:

> How true.
> I ask Peter first for ALL my car parts, even my daughters koreankrap Saturn.

    Last time I checked, Wasn't Saturn a US GM make made in some giant plant
down
in Tennessee?  Last time I was in Korea I could have sworn it was in a different
direction, although I admit TN is about a foreign a country as Korea...Could you
have gotten your Kia's or Hyundai's or Saturns mixed up?  Just want to make sure
we get our "krap" on the right continent.
http://www.saturnbp.com/company/company_info.jhtml

    BTW, free Pul'kogi to the first guy on the list besides me who can pronounce
"Hyundai" correctly and know what the definition of the word means.

    Now back to my summer Kim'chee and rice...

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq