Re: was ED... now Swift Justice

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: was ED... now Swift Justice
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:33:38 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Annice,
    Nope, no apology forthcoming on my part.  I said TN was akin to a foreign
country, and Ah a-meant it.  That does not mean a foreign country full of
ignorant shoeless people who cannot turn out good products.  I am not
anti-foreigner, nor anti- import, unlike others on this list.  I like traveling
to exotic locales, meeting new people, and appreciate what they have to offer,
whether the foreign country be Korea or New Jersey.

    Still no takers to my "Hyundai" definition challenge.  I'll change the prize
to some of my wife's chili (SWAG members will vouch for how good it is), since
probably no one knows what Pul'kogi is.

Steve.
On the "right" right coast for a reason

Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/26/01 11:49:51 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:
>
> << Thet shore mite be tru, Stev.  Bit ya knoe thet air'uns Ainglush is'nt gud
> undrstandabl.  If'n ya kom down hyr sumtym bring alung yur translashun buk n
> plez bring me sum shus too plez.  Tarred o' goin' barefutted.
>  >>
> Steve:  You put your foot in it big time, I think.  Even the college educated
> Smoky Mountain men are refusing to write English to you, and you know what
> that means.  Maybe you better even get out your Kevlar shorts if you're
> thinking of taking those shoes down to David.  Those rednecks stick together
> you know, and there are a lot of them with LBC's down there, including a guy
> who has an honest to God private museum in a shed with dobermans, alarms and
> everything.  And everybody knows the lovely Amy's  husband is a B I G man.
> Trust me on this one--apologize.
>
> Annice
> 1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
> 1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)