Re: fuel pump

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: fuel pump
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:25:49 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike, if your fuel pump is one of the Canadian repros you ain't done with it
yet.  Your only at step two (loctite the screws). Step three is to seal the
diaphragm with form a gasket.  Step four will be to throw the piece of junk
as far as you can and get a real fuel pump for the car, I sugguest the NAPA
electrical.
        Crash
ps if you shorten the screws holding the pump together you can get a 1/4"
drive socket on the nuts, but this will just make it easier when you get to
step four.