bring out your dead (but i'm not dead yet)

To: "'Mike MacLean'" <macleans@earthlink.net>, Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: bring out your dead (but i'm not dead yet)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:25:17 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My kids are ALREADY bickering about who gets which car..
 and as i figure it..our LBC's will only get so cheap..maybe not for peanuts
but at least almond prices.
 heck they're light enough you could at worst case..in 50 years outfit them
with the latest gas/electric motor technology when we run out of parts and
suppliers..heck the cars are so simple..you can fit about anything up
underneath them. try that with a lexus...i think not..and our LBC's will always
be cool and great..no matter WHAT generation drives them....back to the future..
R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA
"were the people our parents warned us about"

>Model T is not a bad idea.  There going peanuts these days because most
of the people that "remember" driving them when they were new are dead.
Model as are pretty cheap too, but I think I'll stick with my Bugeye 30s
technology and all.
Mike MacLean Supercharged And No Longer Leaking 60 Sprite